Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Techow99.
- Cookies are small files placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that Website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. This refers to third-party entities or individuals hired by the Company to assist in delivering the Service, performing Service-related tasks, or aiding in analyzing Service usage.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Techow99, accessible from http://techow99.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may request you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
It may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
Suppose You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service. In that case, We may collect Personal data already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service Account, such as Your name, email address, activities, or contact list associated with that Account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain parts of our Service and emails may contain small electronic files, such as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, or single-pixel gifs). These assist in monitoring user page visits email, openings, and collecting website statistics, including section popularity and system/server integrity verification. Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies identify if users have accepted cookies on the Website.
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies remember your choices on the Website, like login details and language preference, to offer a personalized experience and save you from repeatedly entering preferences.
Use of Your Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a Service user. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different Service functionalities as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use your data for mergers, asset transfers, reorganizations, or in the event of bankruptcy or liquidation, where user data could be transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: Sharing personal information or engaging in public interactions can make it visible to all users and potentially publicly distributed. Interacting through a Third-Party Social Media Service may expose your name, profile, pictures, and activity description to your contacts on that platform. Similarly, other users can view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You, and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Data
Usage Data, typically kept for a shorter time, maybe retained longer for internal analysis, security enhancements, Service improvement, or legal mandates.
Transfer of Your Data
Delete Your Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data We have collected about You.
Our Service may allow You to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
If applicable, you can update, amend, or delete your information anytime by signing in to your Account and accessing the account settings. Alternatively, you can contact us to request access, correction, or deletion of your provided personal information. Remember that we may need to retain specific information when required by law or legally.
Disclosure of Your Data
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Data
The security of Your Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service following their Privacy Policies.
Usage, Performance, and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
- Google Places is a service that returns information about places using HTTP requests. Google operates it, and the Service may collect information from You and Your Device for security purposes.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately. We take the protection of children’s privacy seriously. If we have collected personal data from anyone under 13 without verification of parental consent, we take immediate steps to remove that information from our servers. Your cooperation in ensuring the safety and privacy of minors online is greatly appreciated.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our Website: http://techow99.com/contact-us/