5G network provides faster speed and reduces latency connection. But the problem is, you may find that your battery is draining faster than usual. Furthermore, 5G is still not widely available outside the United States and Europe, or in large cities. Therefore, you may want to switch to the 4G LTE network instead when traveling or to save power. The steps could be slightly different depending on your device’s model, but in general, you can follow these instructions. Let’s get started!
How To Turn off 5G on Samsung’s Phone
Here are the steps to turn off 5G on a Samsung phone:
- Open Settings on your Samsung phone.
- Scroll down and tap on “Connection”.
- Select “Mobile Network”.
- Tap on “Network Mode”.
- Choose the “LTE/3G/2G (auto connect)” option to switch to 4G LTE connectivity and turn off 5G.
Keep in mind that the steps may vary depending on the specific Samsung phone model and operating system version. Also, turning off 5G can affect your phone’s network speed and performance, so consider your decisions before making this change.
How To Turn off 5G On Google Pixel Phone
- First of all, open Settings on your Google Pixel phone.
- Secondly, click on Network & Internet.
- Third, click on SIM.
- Fourth, choose the SIM that you want to turn off the 5G network.
- After selecting SIM scroll down and then click on the preferred network.
- Finally, you can switch off your 5G network after clicking on the preferred network.
Finally, turning off 5G on your mobile phone can be helpful in some situations, such as to save battery life or if you’re traveling in an area where 5G coverage is limited. So, the process for turning off 5G may vary depending on your specific device and operating system.
Also Read: How To Turn off 5G on iPhone